Supporting St. Bernadette School
SHARING THE GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN EACH OF US
Would you like to use the gifts God has given you to help St. Bernadette School? We have so many needs; gifts of time, talent and treasure are all appreciated. Please consider using your gifts to help St. Bernadette School continue to flourish. Here are some suggestions on how you can support and serve:
- Volunteer your time at St. Bernadette School.
- Homeroom Mother
- Art Goes to School
- Home & School Board
- Various activities/programs throughout the school year
- Attend a school sponsored event.
- Annual Walk-a-Thon
- Bingo Nights
- If you are handy, join the "Hammer & Nail Club" to help out with small projects.
- If you are an alumnus/alumna who is appreciative of your experience, consider a gift.
- If you are a corporation or a business who wishes to support your community, consider a gift or participate in the BLOCS (Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools) EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) program,
- If you are a parent, grandparent or friend who wishes to support our mission, your gift will directly impact the students and faculty at St. Bernadette School by keeping the school vibrant and competitive.
If you would like to donate online to the Endowment Fund or make a donation to St. Bernadettes School, please use the button below.
If you have questions, please contact the Principal, Janet Lien, at 610 789-7676.
Thank you for all you do for St. Bernadette School.